Closing Orphalese Software
To Close/Exit the Program:
- Press the ESC key; or
- Click the Windows Close X button; or
- Right-click on the small System Tray Orphalese icon, then click Close; or
- Right-click on the Orphalese Taskbar Window, then click Close.
When closing/exiting the program by any of the above options, the following screen will be displayed:
Click the Yes button to close the program.
Close/Exit Program Settings:
The following Orphalese settings can be changed through the Options >> Program tab:
- Prompt Before Closing - Removes the "Close program" message.
- Minimize to system tray when closing - Keeps the program running in the background and places an Orphalese Icon in the System Tray.
Clicking the System Tray Orphalese Icon brings the program back to focus.
Note: Selecting this option automatically removes the Prompt Before Closing option.
- Allow multiple instances of program enables the program to be opened multiple times.